NOW IN 4 COLORS!
You display a water bottle cap and put a coin or ring under the cap. You step back from the table so there’s no way you can get near the cap or the coin.
Your friend now shakes the cap and definitely HEARS and FEELS the coin RATTLE inside.
And without you touching ANYTHING, she shakes the cap again… and the RATTLING suddenly STOPS! Just stunning, empty SILENCE.
She looks under the cap… the coin has VANISHED! The empty cap can be closely examined. No coin, no rattle sound, nothing… Just an innocent, plastic bottle cap.
You have options!
You can then place a glass under the table… “CLINK”… and the coin drops through the table into the glass! OR… the vanished coin appears under a second empty cap that’s been held by someone else! (Dan’s ingenious gimmick does the work for you).
- Entire rattle/vanish action is done by the spectator
- You never touch the cap!
- Perform surrounded
- Carry the cap in your pocket, or unscrew it from a water bottle
- Resets in ten seconds (the RATTLED re-set technology is a joy to behold)
- No switches! Very Easy to do
- No palming required
- Includes RATTLED coin in bottle and RATTLED ring on finger
- Options to perform with signed coins and small objects. Includes two fully gimmicked examinable caps
- The SECOND gimmicked cap is so you can explore all the glorious two-cap RATTLED combinations
- Also includes Tim Trono’s super easy RATTLED routine
DAN HAUSS’S RATTLED:
Designed to astonish, built to last.
Get RATTLED today in RED, DARK BLUE, WHITE or BLACK!
If you choose to carry your RATTLED gimmick on a bottle (optional), here are a few that may work for you. Please keep in mind that sizes of bottles and thread diameters change from country to country and from year to year:
US: Coca Cola 16.9 ounce (red one looks great on this), Coke Zero 16.9 ounce (for black)
US: Aquafina 1 Liter Bottles (Costco)
US: Fiji/Aquafina 1 Liter (Sam’s club or Costco)
UK: Asda Smart Price Still Water 330ml
UK: Vimto no added sugar bottles
UK: Savers water 500ml, Tonic Water, flavored water
UK: Harrogate Water